Saturday, April 13, 2019, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Jewish Passover Seder is back! You will not want to miss this event, Discovering Jesus through the Passover Seder.
Join Pastor Carol Coen and special guest ministers Dr. Rick and Dottie Kurnow for a Passover Seder themed brunch on Saturday, April 13.
**This event is open to both women and men!
Here is what you can expect this year:
- Passover Seder themed brunch
- Fellowship and anointed worship
- Take a journey through the Passover Seder with Dr. Kurnow. You will discover a Jewish perspective on the New Covenant that Yeshua established for all people.
- Gain a powerful understanding of the meaning behind the elements of the Last Supper - the meal Jesus (Yeshua) shared with His disciples.
- Partake of Communion from with new insight into the rich significance behind it.
- Learn a Jewish Dance and receive prophetic ministry
- Browse a sampling of items by Shofars From Afar LLC, a company that supports the economy of Israel by offering Jewish, Messianic and Christian products which will be available for purchase.
- Saturday, April 13, 9:00AM – Noon
- Childcare provided for pre-registered children only (up to 10 years old)
- Cost $20.00
Make sure to register!
Because we are expecting a large turnout, pre-registration for the event is required. Those requiring childcare must also pre-register their children.
You can find the registration form by clicking below: